GAME OF THRONES THEMED 2013 VESPA 946 RAFFLE
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility. The Game of Thrones-themed 2013 Vespa 946 Raffle (“Raffle”) is offered to all persons who are eighteen years of age or older and who satisfy any applicable licensing requirements to operate the Vespa scooter applicable in the person’s jurisdiction of residence. This Raffle is void where prohibited.
2. Agreement. By entering the Raffle, each participant agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Stagecoach Foundation, Inc., a New Mexico nonprofit corporation (“Stagecoach Foundation”) with respect to all matters relating to or connected with the Raffle, which will be final and binding.
3. Entry Period. Entries will be accepted starting at 6 p.m. MDT on September 30th, 2019, and ending at 11:59 p.m. MDT on December 28th, 2019.
4. How to Enter. Participants may enter the Raffle by purchasing a raffle ticket for $20.00 in person or electronically by visiting https://rafflecreator.com/pages/29123/game-of-thrones-custom-themed-2013-vespa-946-raffle. There is a limit of 100 raffle tickets per participant. Ineligible participants will be disqualified.
5. Odds. One winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible participants by a drawing held on December 28th, 2019. The winner will be announced on December 29th, 2019. The odds of winning depend on the number of raffle tickets purchased by all eligible participants. Stagecoach Foundation estimates that the odds of winning may be approximately 1 in 4,000 based on anticipated participation. Actual participation may vary. Raffle has one prize.
6. Prize. The winner will receive the prize of a Game of Thrones-themed 2013 Vespa 946 with approximately eleven odometer miles (“Prize”). The Prize is in an As-Is, Where-Is, and With All Faults condition. The winner will receive the Prize on or before December 31st, 2019. To receive the prize, the winner and Stagecoach Foundation will both execute an assignment of transfer of title and record the mileage from the odometer reading on the new title. The winner will be solely responsible for picking up and transporting the Prize, ensuring the title is properly transferred, registering the Prize in the winner’s jurisdiction of residence, insuring the Prize, and paying any local, state, or federal taxes applicable to the Prize and its receipt. The Prize is subject to applicable taxes. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner will sign a waiver and release of liability acceptable to Stagecoach Foundation.
7. Privacy. Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to Stagecoach Foundation’s disclosure of the winner’s name on [raffle entry website], Stagecoach Foundation’s website, and any marketing or promotional material, in whatever format, published by, or in connection with, Stagecoach Foundation.
8. Reservation of Rights. Stagecoach Foundation reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should Stagecoach Foundation determine, in Stagecoach Foundation’s sole discretion, that a computer virus, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Stagecoach Foundation’s reasonable control
is corrupting the administration or fairness of the Raffle. Stagecoach Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website, or that violates these
Terms and Conditions.
9. Release. Each participant releases and holds harmless Stagecoach Foundation and each of its shareholders, directors, officers, and employees (“Released Parties”) from and against any costs, claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses of any kind or character, including without limitation any judgments, settlements, attorneys’ fees, or court costs, arising from or in connection with the Raffle, the participant’s entry, use of Stagecoach Foundation’s website, use of [raffle entry website], the award, non-award, possession, or use of the Prize, technical failures of any kind, the unavailability or inaccessibility of internet service, or any related subject matter, whether or not caused or contributed to by the negligence of one or more of the Released Parties. Each participant understands and acknowledges the dangers, hazards, and risks inherent to the Prize and its operation, which dangers include but are not limited to
serious injuries, death, and property damage and each participant releases and holds harmless the Released Parties from and against any harm, injury, damage, claims, demands, actions, causes of action, costs, and expenses of any nature arising from or in connection with the dangers, hazards, and risks inherent to the Prize and its operation.
10. Limitation of Liability. Without limiting the scope of the release described in Section 9, none of the Released Parties will be responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from or in connection with the Raffle, the participant’s entry, use of Stagecoach Foundation’s website, use of [raffle entry website], the award, non-award, possession, or the intentional or unintentional use of the Prize, technical failures of any kind, the unavailability or inaccessibility of internet service, or any related subject matter, whether or not caused or contributed to by the negligence of one or more of the Released Parties.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Raffle is governed by the laws of the State of New Mexico, without regard to their choice of law principles. Any legal or alternative dispute resolution proceeding commenced in connection with the Raffle will be conducted on an individual basis (without resort to any form of class action, the right to which participants waive by participating in the Raffle) in Santa Fe, New Mexico. By entering the Raffle, each participant consents to the personal jurisdiction and exclusive venue of the state and federal courts situated in Santa Fe County, New Mexico.
12. Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed amended to the minimum extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, or if such amendment is not possible, deleted, and in either case the remaining provisions will not be affected.
13. Geographic Area. Subject to the eligibility requirements described above, the geographic area covered by this Raffle is the United States of America.
14. Sponsor. Stagecoach Foundation is the sponsor of the Raffle. Stagecoach Foundation’s complete name and address are
Stagecoach Foundation, Inc., a New Mexico nonprofit corporation, 103 San Salvador Lane, Santa Fe, NM 87501-1740.