Santa Ana Pueblo Film Workshop: Training the Next Generation of Filmmakers
MAKING A MUSIC VIDEO USING AN IPAD
Stagecoach Foundation was excited to participate in the Santa Ana Pueblo youth film program, during which our panel of filmmaking experts taught students how to make their very own music videos using iPads. From mentorship to music-video making and screening, each aspect of the workshop was fun, creative, and tremendously rewarding. The talent and potential in the room was remarkable.
The students completed seven music videos, and they were incredible! Congratulations to all participating students, and huge thanks to all instructors and to MBS Equipment, Santa Fe Film Office, and New Mexico Film Office for their support!
- Todd Christensen – location management
- Stan Cassio - editing
- Gene Mederos – screenwriting/storyboarding
- Marisa Xochtl Jimenez - acting/directing/dance
- Robert Del Valle - producing
- Ken Topolsky - directing/producing
- Tina Presley-Borek - acting
- Sam Beam– camera operating/lighting